THANKS

Take the below picture and add 50+ text messages of love and support, and that's the life I have. I have been RIDICULOUSLY blessed with the support group I have surrounded myself with. 


I have been blown away by how much LOVE I have felt from all of you as I have been working to move my life in this new direction, and I just feel so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life.

Thanks for the TREATS.

Thanks for LISTENING to me cry (SOO much).

Thanks for HUGGING me and letting me know I am enough.

Thanks for CHECKING IN, even when I'm maybe the last in the group to do something big like this.

Thanks for NOT making me feel stupid for following my dreams. 

Thanks for letting me vent about how HARD this has been.

Thanks for CARING enough to ask how I'm doing. 

Thanks for the TEXT MESSAGES, even though I am the WORST texter. 

Thanks for the PRAYERS. 

Thanks for SUPPORTING me. 

Sometimes I feel like I'm the weakest link and that all of you are CARRYING me. There have been so many times in the past few months that I have felt so stupid for being overwhelmed or stressing out about this, and yet, you all have made me feel so LOVED. 

Maybe you don't think you're making an impact on anyone's life. Maybe you think no one would notice if you weren't there. Maybe you think those little acts of kindness don't matter. 

They do - they matter. I notice. Readers, I'm not sure you fully understand how much I NEED all of you. 

Really. 

Don't underestimate the impact you've had in this life. You are important to ME. To my PROGRESSION. To my LEARNING. Don't sell yourself short. You're all amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts