The Quintessence of Life
I took a break. I needed a break. Do you feel like you want to shout everything about your life, and yet you can't because it would embarrass you and everyone around you? Yeah, that was the last four months. I needed a break. I just needed to pull my life together, because who wants to hear about all the mess my life has been?? No, I know you all care, I just needed to figure everything out myself. And I have, for the most part. I hardly recognize myself today from the girl I was four months ago. I seem to have made more life changes in the past four months than I thought possible, and yet I am still intact; as intact as a changed girl can be. I guess I should say I'm still moving forward. I still can breath and move and walk and read and run and play and sing and jump and dance... well, ok, no, I can't dance- I've never been able to dance. But I'm happy. I'm in a completely different place than I thought I would be, and yet I'm happy. I'm thinking a lot still, but not the same way; does that make sense?
Have you seen "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"? You know how he seems to be pulled to find the quintessence of life? Yes. He's pulled to find it, and he travels the world, gains confidence, battles a shark, and overcomes his fear of speaking to a woman. I love it. I really started thinking about it a few months ago - I was thinking about my life, and how I like to day dream about a better life all the time..... so, I started living life. I think that sometimes we need to jump off that helicopter, empty our bank accounts to go to a beautiful country, and lose our jobs to make it where we need to go. I think that I need to jump. And it's going to be big. Like..... driving to a volcano big.
Have you seen "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"? You know how he seems to be pulled to find the quintessence of life? Yes. He's pulled to find it, and he travels the world, gains confidence, battles a shark, and overcomes his fear of speaking to a woman. I love it. I really started thinking about it a few months ago - I was thinking about my life, and how I like to day dream about a better life all the time..... so, I started living life. I think that sometimes we need to jump off that helicopter, empty our bank accounts to go to a beautiful country, and lose our jobs to make it where we need to go. I think that I need to jump. And it's going to be big. Like..... driving to a volcano big.



Comments
Post a Comment