The Office

Yep. You knew this was coming. You knew I would write about it. How could I not? The Office has been my absolute favorite show for... as long as it's been on. I use an example from an episode of The Office every day- pretty sure my co-workers think I'm crazy. Whatever. Here are a few of my favorite quotes/ episodes:

















Gosh, this isn't even enough to convey my love for this show.... you have no idea how much I have appreciated all the years of laughter, crying, and endless "that's what she said" jokes this show has given me. Seriously. It's pathetic, but the truth. I will miss all the time I spent with Michael Scott, Pam, Jim, Dwight, Angela, Oscar, Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin, Toby, Holly, Erin, David Wallace, Jan, Carol, Kelly, Ryan, and all the other characters... a big thank you for the time you and all the writers put into this show.



Comments

Popular Posts