My Heart Can't Possible Break When It Wasn't Even Whole To Start With

So, I have so much to blog about! My life has been super exciting these past couple of weeks.

Last week I had the opportunity to go home to New Mexico for the week. I haven't been home since August, right after I graduated from college, so this was definitely a much needed visit. I have missed my family soooo much!! It was great fun to see all of them!! Hyrum has taken over the position as the oldest boy home, while still maintaining his youngest child role. It is great. I see so much of Richard in what he does. Speaking of Richard, it was so weird not having him there! I realized it as soon as I got there and my air mattress was not blown up... and no one knew where the pump was. Usually Richard would have been on top of that. My little sisters will always seem so much younger than they really are. I cannot believe Darcie is 16, and that Emma is graduating from high school in May! Crazy sauce! One thing I was really looking forward to on this trip was seeing Lydia super pregnant... but guess what? She is tiny! It hardly looks like she is pregnant. It is ridiculous. And she didn't have any weird cravings... what a weird older sister I have. Jaxon is the perfect nephew, of course. He was sooo adorable and I freakin love him. He is my favorite oldest nephew. Douglas tried forcing me to eat McDonalds... eww... Good thing he's my favorite brother-in-law, or he'd be a lost cause... It was super great to get to hang out with my whole family! I have missed them! And it was great having Chris there. She is pretty much family to me, so that was perfect having her there.

I got back from New Mexico and automatically regretted leaving- even though I am allergic to everything there. I'm just... over Salt Lake. I know. We knew it would happen sooner or later, haha. Anyways, so I got back and on Sunday they announced at Church that our Bishopric was going to be released next week. I am soooo sad to say good-bye to these men. I have grown so close to them, and they have really helped me in my calling and to adjust to Utah as a whole.

On Monday before FHE my roommates stopped at McDonalds to eat dinner.... oh my gosh. I was sooo disgusted. I gave them my whole lecture on how McDonalds is plastic and therefore we should refrain from filling our bodies with that junk, but they refused to listen and sat there eating it anyways... *sigh*... what is happening to this world?!

Tonight I got to attend the Kelly Clarkson concert.... oh... my... gosh... I pretty much can almost die happy now. It was amazing. Umm... first of all it was my first concert, and secondly Kelly Clarkson is my absolute FAVORITE singer ever. The first CD I ever owned was her Breakaway album. I LOVE her. It was amazing. She was amazing. It was great! And I got to go with my bestie, Chris, so that was super fun as well!

Well, that is the update on my life. I know. So much excitement. How can I contain myself? I don't even know. It is crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts