A Day in the Life of Utah
So, My best friend, Chris and I spent the day driving around Utah.... to take pictures :) We ended up seeing four temples (http://mormon.org/faq/use-of-temples/?CID=50130), which are all sooooo beautiful. We drove up to Logan where I got to spend time with my Aunt Cindy, who is my mom's sister, so it was like being around my mom, lol. Anyways, we stopped by the Logan temple,
then the Brigham City temple, which isn't completed yet, but looks amazing!
Then we drove down to the Bountiful temple. I have never been to the Bountiful temple before, and so seeing it at night, all lit up was so magical.
I have almost convinced myself to get married there instead of Mesa, Arizona. I guess it just depends where I am when I get married. Haha. But it was so beautiful. I fell in love with it. We finished off the day stopping in Salt Lake to check out that temple :)
I can't wait for Christmas to go see the lights! I haven't seen them since 2008.... wow! I know. Anyways, just some excitement in my life :)
Oh, also, I turn 22 in like 2 weeks, and my little brother reports on his mission to Florida the day after that! Wow! It is so cool how grown up we all are! And I get to pick him up from the airport and drive him to the MTC when he gets here. I know, be jealous. I'll be posting pictures of my new apartment next, so watch out for those! :)
then the Brigham City temple, which isn't completed yet, but looks amazing!
Then we drove down to the Bountiful temple. I have never been to the Bountiful temple before, and so seeing it at night, all lit up was so magical.
I have almost convinced myself to get married there instead of Mesa, Arizona. I guess it just depends where I am when I get married. Haha. But it was so beautiful. I fell in love with it. We finished off the day stopping in Salt Lake to check out that temple :)
I can't wait for Christmas to go see the lights! I haven't seen them since 2008.... wow! I know. Anyways, just some excitement in my life :)
Oh, also, I turn 22 in like 2 weeks, and my little brother reports on his mission to Florida the day after that! Wow! It is so cool how grown up we all are! And I get to pick him up from the airport and drive him to the MTC when he gets here. I know, be jealous. I'll be posting pictures of my new apartment next, so watch out for those! :)







Comments
Post a Comment